Roadblock Private's odd backpack details

woodman

Well since I worked with JM Leather to get the unknown pouch made the Private has in the roadblock scene I have chosen this trooper to do for my deployement. He has a some intresting details to his pack. I snipped some screen caps of them and I am open to your opinions on some of them. Some of the main details are...

what # pack is this one called?

No blue bottle on bottom of cistern.

The tube opposite of the motar seems to have a metallic cap or fitting at the top and some details along it's side in 2 places.

some kind of detailing in the same spot the "shotgun shells" are on the Captains pack. I am unsure of the exact details but they look to be in simple terms a square piece/a bunch of holes in a uniform square section/square piece.

The top blue bottle has a different type of cap and not a mushroom cap.

Also the top blue bottle is clearly not a wetones bottle because the top is very rounded and the diameter seems larger.

There are some straps/tape/bands holding the radio on and a detail around the bottom of the radio.

The motar tube doesnt have a top white cap.

The detail where the "toolbox" goes seems to be a rectangle frame about 3/4" thick and has some ribs in the middle part.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey Woody, this is the one I think that I am going to do too, I think it's pack #1. That top bottle looks like a propane canister. There are some pics on here that I saved showing that this pack has a few different versions. I believe that in the Alley scene and Falcon take off scene it has the cistern bottle and the mortar tube caps. I may not have my armor yet, but I think that I am going to start working on this soon. I am thinking about using a G.I. plastic first-aid box for the radio.

• 2 weeks later...