Star Wars Related Christmas Presents

FIVE

I've already gotten a few Star Wars related Christmas presents this year... so I thought I'd start a thread for them and let everyone else share any you might have gotten as well!

First, some friends gave me an awesome fully posable Bossk action figure.

Bossk is one bad T'doshok!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also got a new "Imperial Cog" belt buckle for Christmas today! My stormtrooper buckle has been a favorite of mine and all who see it for a couple of years; now I have one fitting for dress and casual.

Posted Image

Hey! I thought you weren't supposed to open gifts before Christmas!

Who am I kidding, I'm the worst about that :P .

My family added to my Kotobukiya collection as well as, this piece from Gentle Giant that I've wanted since the first time I saw it.

Hey! I thought you weren't supposed to open gifts before Christmas!

We have Christmas with family here before we go to Missouri to have Christmas with my family. B)

I LOVE that Han in Carbonite thing!

I have to admit it annoyed me the troopers are ANH though. :P

(I'll still take yours if you ever want to send it to me.)

:lol:

I know I am getting some thing Star Wars related Christmas gift as my oldest called me and asked me which I liked best Storm Troopers or Vader stuff...I could hear back ground noise and asked her where she was and she was in a Kmart not far from here....She was in an aisle at the store and was looking at some "stuff" as she put it and was curious as to which one I liked the best...

the decorated package is now sitting under my tree right now...and i am wanting to unwrap it NOW to see this!

Diana (ShortTrooper )

From the family;

EFX PCR Sandtrooper helmet (arriving March)

Sandtrooper Vintage Collection 3 3/4 figure

from myself;

Vintage AT-ST with box

Vintage Landspeeder with box

Vintage Star Wars pistol from 78 that still works

Posted Image

That's one wicked Bossk action figure Noel, also, it looks like your daughter racked up with all the Galactic Heroes stuff!

Patrick (Padde) I have got the same Deluxe Edition of "Sculpting a Galaxy" I think it's a great book.. You will love the DVD that comes with it.. Also, sweet looking Obi Wan Saber!

Nathan (Slave1pilot) Love the vintage Kenner SW stuff! That just takes me back to the days when I was a youngling :)

It looks like everybody got some real cool SW stuff for Christmas this year.

As for me, I must have been naughty this year, 'cause I only got a couple of SW related gifts.But I am extremely happy with what I got.

So here is what I got for Christmas:

A David Prowse autographed picture (The first scene we see Vader in ANH).

Yes, Prowse is Vader, not that whiny, no talent, Hayden Christensen, or Jake "Yippee" Lloyd.

Posted Image

The other SW related gift was a pair of vintage Esprit gloves (the exact same style that the tree dodging TB's wore in ROTJ).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nathan (Slave1pilot) Love the vintage Kenner SW stuff! That just takes me back to the days when I was a youngling :)

That's exactly why I bought them :P

I had the blaster and the landspeeder as a kid, but not the AT-ST

I got the speeder and the AT-ST in a package deal for 40 bucks shipped. The Speeder is Mint, not a scratch on the bottom. The boxes aren't great, but who plays with the boxes anyway? :lol: