Ok,

So just an update I have my nomex gloves that came in Thanks to all who lended their feedback. I have semi-modded my EFX lid with blue stripes, cut out the grill, painted the teeth grey. I am waiting on darker green lenses and will soon be refoaming the inside. My next issue is the Boots where to find them. TKboots or Caboots none seem to have any in stock in my size--which is unfortunately Mens most common size of 9.5-10. I use to be a shoe salesman back in the Albuquerque/Tattoine region. Any suggestions, or just be patient. Soon, I will be ready to cover this naked trooper.

Hey Erik... Wait on the TKBoots. Don't by CA Boots.

That's that. :P

Where do you live now?

I'm in ABQ and a friend of mine and myself are planning on making a couple (at least) of the T-21s based on pandatrooper's tutorial. If you're around here you could get in on the process with us.

In Ref. to Nols ?

I actually believe you are the person who led me to the VA garrison where I am stationed, but my home of record is ABQ and will actually be home for the holidays. Thanks again for sending me in the right direction I have been busy since about a month ago.

In Ref. to Nols ?

I actually believe you are the person who led me to the VA garrison where I am stationed, but my home of record is ABQ and will actually be home for the holidays. Thanks again for sending me in the right direction I have been busy since about a month ago.

Oh yeah... :P

Mr. short-term memory here... :D haha

Hey Erik... Wait on the TKBoots. Don't by CA Boots.

That's that. :P

Where do you live now?

I'm in ABQ and a friend of mine and myself are planning on making a couple (at least) of the T-21s based on pandatrooper's tutorial. If you're around here you could get in on the process with us.

+1 for the TK Boots, I have since sold all my Caboots.

I may get in on that process with you guys Nol, been thinking about using his tutorial and building one myself. I have one of Dutchy's T21's but it has not held up well to trooping at all (esp. considering it arrived to me damaged in the first place). It will need replacement and his really looks good and would be fun to build.