Back pack begins

flateric

Where do you get the big seed trays from?

Hi there,

Got the seed trays from a place called Gardenlands, they where about £1.99 each (got to buy two more ) not sure what that would be in US Dollars.Probably not very accurate in appearance but they are very sturdy and cheap to buy.

theyre not the thin plastic ones are they mate? as your pack will get a battering at troops! ;)

remember to paint the lower boxes blue(humbrol of course!!!!) and key the frame to allow the paint to stick!

otherwise....GREAT JOB BUDDY! B)

Hi guys,

Made a start on the fieldpack, not a lot to see at the moment but it's a start, going to attempt to bend the uprights next.

Posted Image

Im going to watch this thread with great interest as i need to build one of these too, please let us know where you get the parts from if you dont mind that is, measurements of the frame would be great too

if i may offer a bit of advice on pipe bending, im an electrician by trade and i have to bend plastic conduit regularly i can lend you a pipe bender if you need it, or altrernatively you can buy one from screw fix and the like only trouble is your stuck with a pipe bending spring after youve used it so in hindsight perhaps not the best bit of advice il ever give out

• 2 months later...