Needing smaller bucket

GosHawk

Hey guys,

Ok, maybe I'm just nitpicking about my bucket now. To me it seems like it doesn't fit well with my body, It looks to big.....wow I feel like a woman "does this make my butt look big?" :D

like this pic here IMG_0158

Feel free to look at others pics as well.

So my question is this.....what buckets are smaller? What would look better? I was thinking about TE2 or AP. Lucky me my girl friend has shown interest in buying me a new bucket for xmas :)

You're in the same situation as me. I'm 5 foot 8 inches and slim, and my lid still looks a little big.

I believe ATA is one of the smallest. A lot depends on construction too. Don't rotate the face so far forward. If you want the higher brow, trim some material off the brow rather than tilting the face. You can trim the ears slightly thinner too.

Huh TM I totally forgot about that. Anyone have info on who I could contact? I'll do some research on the FISD and Starwarshelmets.com.

PM our boss, Nol, and ask him for the information that he puts together for new recruits on who to contact for all the required armour and accessories. It will help you out no end buddy.

Cheers,

Smally. :td:

I'm here... ;)

You can check out the links in my signature.

And yes... TE2, AP, or even MRCE / eFX are all smaller than the FX.

I'm guessing you're the one in the middle on the pic you linked?

EDIT: No... you're probably the TD. :P

In which case I think you look fine!

What sort of bucket is that?

Hey Nol,

Yeah I'm the TD :P It's an ATA. What makes it seem bit to me is the ears, this was my first helmet so naturally it's not the best. I would trim down the ears more but I ummm glued the bottom of them to the bucket becuase they were sticking out when I put them on.

So in a way this is just an excuse for me to get a new bucket haha!

I can't seem to find any info on who to contact for TM. I'll keep looking around.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've made a decision....ok two decisions, I went with a CAP-W which I wont be able to have till xmas :P and an AP. The AP was offered up as seconds due to a very minor flaw on the cap.

I'll post pics when I have them :) thanx everyone for your help!

I've had an ATA and an AP helmet. The AP is smaller (in my opinion). The AP was one of the "seconds/B grade" pulls. It was great, no signs of flaws that I could tell. He must have some really high standards which is excellent. The AP should be a fine upgrade, especially if you're gonna "dirty" it up for a TD helmet.

• 4 weeks later...