I wanna say thanks....

woodman

Thanks alot for all the advice right from the get go guys. All the heavy hitters were ready with an answer and a link or whatever and not just the standard "use the search function" line when I joined. I have tried to contribute

as much useful info as I can or know and will continue to do so. So far I've made some cool friends here.

Woody

Hey Woody!!

What you said is so right!

This place is awesome and full of really cool, friendly and helpful people.

And as Rick has said a couple of times, it is an Ego-free zone, which is perfect to make a real brotherhood and a community here!

You have already done a lot for the detachment too. THX you for that.

If we all come in great attitude and learn and share together, this place can only grow stronger and better!

Thx bro, for being a part of this, and personally, part of my TD/MEPD/SW experience!

:D

Lets make this detachment even better and keep it the cool place it is!

Saludos

Juan

PS. I love being a MEPD TD!!! And I love the MEPD!!!

Thanks man! :salute:

As the leader of this dirty rat pack that makes me feel good to hear that... AND to know it's true!

You've been a great help to the forum / group already bro!

It was your voice that got the "Patrols" to go from a long standing idea to something that is now in place... that's something to keep on your "done for the MEPD card" for sure!

I'll echo what Juan said too, I love the MEPD and I love my TD.

It's guys like you that make this place so great!

**pats*on*the*back*all*around** :P

Woody....you are a huge part of the family brother. We are always glad to help where we can and i know you would do the same for us as well as any other member. its really cool how new things continue to make us grow as a detachment and build stronger relationships between each of us. i know if i have a bad day i can count on you guys to cheer me up. :)

I love the M.E.P.D, its my second home, and my brothers/dear friends world wide.

I have never been on a better, more helpful, brotherhood forum then this.

Long live the mighty M.E.P.D :salute: