should i buy from this seller?

Quebectrooper

The vacuform pull is very poor. Think of it like this, it's like seeing the sillouette of the gun or the outline draw on paper yes you can tell it's a gun but none of the details are there. The T-21 is not a cheap gun to get and get any quality...but if you are willing to spend some $$ buy a hyperfirm and when you are ready to sell it again you will get your money right back. The resale is almost 100%.

i have one of those. They arent the best, but with a little work,they can look good. I get compliments on mine all the time. I spun a little rotocast resin inside mine to thicken up the walls of it, so its much more sturdy now. I did buy mine second hand,unbuilt, so i cant cant say about the customer service. here is mine:

TD-6908's T-21

wow pricy, now i know why some scratchbuild.

Thanks

yes, the better made blasters are going to be more expensive but worth every penny. I know there are some guys on here that make amazing scratch build ones. watch the threads and im sure you will find a better option. use a modified hasbro e-11 in the meantime :)

I love my sci-fire. As with pretty much everyone else I would say avoid Cushman. It's tempting because of the price but the quality just isn't that great. Even more than that the customer service is awful.

If I were buying again I would seriously consider woodchucks stuff as well as sci-fire.

Hyperfirm is definately the "one to get" but i dunno,i dont think my cushmann looks bad. If you find one second hand id say go for it if your looking to not spend alot. But if you have the cash,i would def get something better,like a woodchuck or Hyperfirm for sure!