Help me win a photography contest!

iconoclasta_88

Hey there my bros...

I just wanted to ask for your help voting for my pictures on a Jeep and Mexico Desconocido (adventure magazine) contest.

All you need to do is enter this two URLs and click the smiley next to the picts:

http://mexicodesconocido.com.mx/yosoyjeep/fotografia-concurso/zanja

http://mexicodesconocido.com.mx/yosoyjeep/fotografia-concurso/luces

Both are my picts...

The one with the lights is my car, the other one, my car is the one on the back but I am on top of the tire of the red Jeep.

Thx a lot for your time and help.

There can only be 1 vote per IP number, so if you could get other ppl to vote it would be awesome!

Saludos y muchas gracias...

Juan

Very cool! I just voted for the pic of you on the red jeep. I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler. B)

I'll have to hitch a ride with you when I come down to climb Pico de Orizaba. :D

That would be great!

If you come and go to the Pico de Orizaba, let me know, I might join you at least for base camp!!

:D

THX for the vote bro!

Saludos

Hey Juan if you ever get stuck again, give me a call....I'll bring my H2 down to get you out :D :D :D just kidding....for those who dont know there is a huge HUMMER/JEEP rivalry in the off road world.

cool picks and I voted for you bro :)

Thx a lot!!

We are going up fast in the constest!

Now we made it into the top 10!!!

:D

Thx for all your help and support!

I love my Jeep. I dreamed of owning one since I was like 5 years old.

For me it is the best car ever built, cool, tuff, lot of character and fun!!

I know what you mean Bill, jeeps just have something that make them very special...

And Rick, Thx for the offer man. Next time I get stuck (and I will), I will give you a call. I just hope your H2 can make it all the way we went!

LOL!!

j/k of course!

I still need to see a Hummer in action in real life.

Cool vehicles for sure, I would love to have a Humvee like Bobby Sixkiller from tv show Renegade, the only downside I see is the size, too big for some places, and I heard they use a lot of gas.

Saludos.

Hey Juan if you ever get stuck again, give me a call....I'll bring my H2 down to get you out :D :D :D just kidding....for those who dont know there is a huge HUMMER/JEEP rivalry in the off road world.

cool picks and I voted for you bro :)

Hey Rick my plate reads

NTAHMR

What rivalry, my buddy has a Hummer and I went and got the plate and parked right next to him. :lol: