Have a look at this!

The Dirty Trooper

Have a look at this!

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Posted Image

S004-BATTLE SPEC

http://www.sdsprops.com/home.html

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

{SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif

Yes, it's a SEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIOS lid. from the one and only who designed the original for Lucas in his films. Well mine is on it's way. I can't freeken wait. It's mine I tell you, all mine. Ha! Ha! Ha!

{SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif

It's come. Have a look at this. And it only took 2 days. WOW!

Posted Image

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Posted Image

{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif

Posted Image

This is the man himself. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif the one and only SHEPPERTON DESIGN STUDIO {SMILIES_PATH}/trooper.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/td.gif

I LOVE IT {SMILIES_PATH}/dance.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/peace.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/duim.gif {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Couple of questions if you don't mind. Are the details painted on or decals? Especially the vocorder. I know the way the acetate is applied for the lenses is correct to the films, but is that entirely practical for trooping, ie: does it move around or flex? How about the aerators? Are they Hovi Mix recasts or an all new design. Lastly, how is the durability and construction, solid?

Not that I'm looking to buy one, I just find it more a curiosity than anything.

Thanks for sharing!

Couple of questions if you don't mind. Are the details painted on or decals? Especially the vocorder. I know the way the acetate is applied for the lenses is correct to the films, but is that entirely practical for trooping, ie: does it move around or flex? How about the aerators? Are they Hovi Mix recasts or an all new design. Lastly, how is the durability and construction, solid?

Not that I'm looking to buy one, I just find it more a curiosity than anything.

the detail are decals. i am changing them for a set of sandtrooper ANH ones.

Posted Image

the lenses work fine. However; i am wanting to change them to a darker lense. i need a 7 x 40cm sheet of darker, tougher stuff. can you help?

Posted Image

The aerators, i'm not sure about. but have a look

Posted Image

if you want to know any more or see more photos email

td2479@derbysandtrooper.com

and i will forward them on for you.

the lenses work fine. However; i am wanting to change them to a darker lense. i need a 7 x 40cm sheet of darker, tougher stuff. can you help?

Some people have removed the lense and cut it to shape to fit the eye sockets but then doubled them up, so in effect you then have darker lenses.

I just purchased two sets of green welders masks, which are perfect for lenses. They're just dark enough and very heavy. They cost about $4.00 each and you can make roughly four or five sets of lenses from one mask.

LINK

If you can't get these shipped to the UK, let me know and I can cut you a pair easy enough.