Local Hospital Visit

Scarbucket

On Friday, October 29th ,TK Chris Feehan and myself attended a Halloween party at a Local Hospital.As a Father of two children I can honestly say that this was a emotional troop. These poor, brave kids were going through some tough times and we managed to get a smile or two which made our visit worthwhile.We handed out cards,posed for pictures and handed out Wanted posters of two Droids we were looking for.

Same here, Brothers. I first saw some troopers at Cons and thought this is cool! A buddy of mine joined and told me about the charity stuff and that pretty much sealed the deal for me getting armor and joining. It feels good to do good,as I am sure you all are aware.Just think this stuff all started when I was 12 years old when Star Wars was released....

Good troop Dave, i have done on as well here in Copenhagen.

At the kid´s whit cancer hospital section, they have hearts and spirit old gold.

This world are one big monster sometimes, and all i can say...

is i really admire there strong souls.

Good troop Dave, i have done on as well here in Copenhagen.

At the kid´s whit cancer hospital section, they have hearts and spirit old gold.

This world are one big monster sometimes, and all i can say...

is i really admire there strong souls.

Feel the same way,Brother.