Facial Tattoos

FIVE

Does anyone watch Caprica?

If so, you know the Taurons and how they have facial tattoos... or "glyphs" as they call them (see attached).

I was thinking it would be cool to do a run of these sort of things that you could put on before a troop. Then if/when you took your bucket off for any reason you'd seem still 'in character'. Like some sort of Imperial military thing or something.

Don't some of the clones on The Clone Wars have tattoos?

I could get them done for a little over .10¢ a piece.

So 10 tattoos for a dollar... or close to it.

What do you think?

Interested?

post-2020-079758600 1288312125_thumb.png

post-2020-098697900 1288312133_thumb.png

post-2020-054121600 1288312144_thumb.png

post-2020-010411100 1288312153_thumb.png

That's a pretty cool idea, Noel. How would you apply something like that? Direct application? Stencil? I'm not well versed in such things.

Not to pee on your idea at all, because I do like it, but I'd always imagined Stormtroopers as the ultra clean-cut types. Kind of like the SS, I guess. (There are so many parallels between the German military and the Empire it's not funny. It's a good thing no one takes that relationship too seriously! :blink: )

*As a total side note, I'm really not fond of what the Clone Wars Animated Series has done with the clones, Kamino, and clone culture. I sort of understand why they did it, being a kids' series, the marketing aspects, and all that, but I'm rather stuck on Karen Traviss' concept.*

The temporary tattoos go on with warm water. You just put them on your face, arm, etc. and put a warm washcloth on the other side... hold for a few minutes... then peal off the backing.

And yes... I think a lot of the TKs are very clean cut. But I picture those of us who have stations in the outer rim and back "water" planets getting bored and grouping off into sects.

Who knows, maybe we get tattoos of Hutt gangs we support or are "on the take" from? B)