NY Comic Con

Quartermaster

I know my bro Lenny (RancorBeast) posted some pics of this event in the Cantina, but I figured I would post some in the official Tours of Duty.

I don't have many yet, so I will post them as I get them, but I wanted to get this one up especially.

This is myself and Dave (TD6513) guarding The Emperor at the 501st Legion table. We were the only official MEPD Deployed Sandtroopers at the event and I have to say, Dave and I were the center of attention for quite some time. As Dave would say, "we rocked that place". We were basically surrounded by literally hundreds of cameras, all flashing at the same time for hours. Now I know what it feels like to be a rock star. Special thanks to Dave for being my wingman and making my first con one to remember!

Posted Image

I know my bro Lenny (RancorBeast) posted some pics of this event in the Cantina, but I figured I would post some in the official Tours of Duty.

I don't have many yet, so I will post them as I get them, but I wanted to get this one up especially.

This is myself and Dave (TD6513) guarding The Emperor at the 501st Legion table. We were the only official MEPD Deployed Sandtroopers at the event and I have to say, Dave and I were the center of attention for quite some time. As Dave would say, "we rocked that place". We were basically surrounded by literally hundreds of cameras, all flashing at the same time for hours. Now I know what it feels like to be a rock star. Special thanks to Dave for being my wingman and making my first con one to remember!

Posted Image

We tore it up,John! Good seeing you and future MEPD Lenny. Big thanks goes to ECG CO Steve for making this happen-he had to do his usual hoop jumping and fire juggling with the NYCC people.That place was jam-packed! John was there with his Elite gear. I had the honor of trooping with John at his first Con, NYCC 09 was my first troop ever.