DLT-19 help

I hope this is the right place to post this but i am interested in finding a good quality DLT-19

i have a cushman but its already getting damaged and not lasting like i hoped

would like to find a good quality dlt-19 made from something strong and that will last long like wood or something any suggestions

i have looked over the forums and saw some dlt-19s but would still love your suggestions on something thats good quality, that can last long and isnt to expensive like 600 or more wise

You could try the hyperfirm / sci fire ones, or doopydoos makes a resin version a well. You could try contacting woodchuck as well, he makes custom wood ones.

Another option is to scratch build your own from wood and pvc pipe.

Echo what panda said... I would personally stay away from the resin blasters though. It's very difficult to find a straight one that will hold up to trooping. The e11's are fine because of their length but the dlt's are too long. Spend the extra on a hyperfirm or comparable

• 4 weeks later...

Hyperfirms are a custom mixed rubber "skin" and the inside is lightweight foam. They put carbon / glass rods inside to keep the baster rigid. Some of the best trooping blasters ever!

Do Hyperfirms come painted or do you have to do it yourself?

The seam is hardly visible at all.

And... if you feel like you need to... you can easily sand it down more.

They also will only do so many pulls from a mold before they recast from the originals.

So you don't get degraded quality over the years / months / weeks from multiple pulls off the same molds.

They are top quality and worth every single cent!! :duim:

Oh... and... the "rubber" they use is like military grade gun replica rubber. It's not like tennis shoes soles, or anything that squishy. It's pretty amazing stuff.

Okay.

That's all (for now). :P

The detailing present is outstanding, they are perfect casts of the original guns. I know, someone says "rubber" and you automatically think soft and floppy but that is not the case they are hard like a tire. I have a T-21, DLT-19 and an EE-3 ROTJ. You can read the ingraving on these things.

i contacted doopydoos about there dlt-19... they wont ship to the US due to the shipping cost being close to the cost of the prop... like 2 bills. thats 450 for a resin... you can find a guy that does a kit for 225 out of australia on the 501st forums... look under for sale/ trade for DLT-19 kit run...

or find a hyperfirm for that price...

believe me man i've lookde for this awesome gun and came upempty handed