Autism Walk 2010 Jones Beach N.Y.

Scarbucket

On Sunday ,October 3rd I attended the Autism Walk.I was accompanied by TK6744 Chris Feehan and TD4619 Eric Seaman .Eric did a great job as Spotter and Photographer.This walk is one of my favorite troops.The walk last year was the debut of my td and was where my deployment pics were taken.My son Jordan is also on the Autism Spectrum.The event people,families and children at the event truly appreciate our attendance and support.They treat us like Kings at this event.Lots and Lots of Smiles,truly a great time.

You know how I feel about this Dave, but I will say it again. AWESOME job my ECG brother!!!

Dave and I both share something in common that we found out after becoming garrison mates. We both have children stricken with Autism. This is a wonderful troop and I am sorry and a bit ashamed I could not get to this to support the cause. You guys did a great job! I would personally like to say THANKS!!!!