MEPD Photoshoot

DirtyBoy

ok....so this is a thought Ive had for a while now. I would love to get as many TD's together for a photoshoot on a Sandy beach of CT. I will bring my Imperial trailer that will provide a full changing area. If its something you guys want to do we should plan for within the next 6 weeks.

sign off....

DirtyBoy

Isn't the weather in CT starting to get cooler? Just to be safe you should move the photo shoot to the beaches of FL ;)

it sure is Aaron....i think you should round up some Floridians and take a road trip....you can be here in 24hrs :)

Cooler weather is a bad thing. Us thin blooded Floridians don't do well in temperatures under 60. Do you think a down jacket will fit under my armor?

Well, if there is a bright center of the universe, doesn't it seem right be on the sand in the state that is farthest from? (Or at least feels like it today.)

If I can get a cardboard cut out off me in my gear and ship it over to the US, I will be able to be in this shoot!.......................... :rolleyes:

Hey, what ever happened to the idea of a new MEPD front page with all of the active members blended in together - I would have loved to have seen that!

Smally.

If I can get a cardboard cut out off me in my gear and ship it over to the US, I will be able to be in this shoot!.......................... :rolleyes:

LOL! You would have to make it double-sided to get the pack in the picture.

I was talking to one of my friends last night and he suggested an area in Stratford that has some pretty good sand dunes. I was thinking of taking a trip down there to run some recon. What do you guys think? Stratford is only a few minutes outside of Bridgeport off of 95.