TE2 it is!

stuntmanmike

After 2-3 months of researching and staring at armor kits I have finally made my decission to get TE2. I do have a couple questions to those who have purchased it. This will be my first untrimmed kit so it makes me a bit nervous. Is there any kind of instructions that come with it? And difficulty 1-10 1 being easy. Even if most say 10 I'm stilling getting it, got to learn to do this some time right... Just getting myself prepared.

Thanks

James

GREAT CHOICE!!!!!! B):duim::salute:

And I'd say it's only like a 9.5.

But the learning curve means that after you've done one or two pieces the difficulty goes down drastically.

Second time putting a kit together it seems as easy to me as putting together an AM. B)

Excellent choice!!!! take your time with the kit....I have full confidence after seeing the work you've done in the past that this build will turn out awesome. The great thing about the TE2 is most of the Command Staff have the kit so we are all pretty familiar with it....and Rolf has done like 50 :)

congrats on your choice brother. that is a kit i wouldn't mind putting together myself, but i think i'll save it for my 3rd.

question though, isn't it hard to get a hold of a te2 kit at the moment? i messaged hpdblues a few months ago and it has never been read. i heard (not sure how good my intel was) that he's "missing" or something. anyone have any info on this?

question though, isn't it hard to get a hold of a te2 kit at the moment? i messaged hpdblues a few months ago and it has never been read. i heard (not sure how good my intel was) that he's "missing" or something. anyone have any info on this?

Tony is very busy with work and "life" right now. He's still around, but "501st stuff" isn't on a front burner at all for him right now. It can happen to the best of us (and he is one of the best of us for sure.)

And rest assured, if you've ordered anything you'll get it!

I know that's not what you're asking... but I thought I'd throw that out there. B)

I totally expect him to be back on here — and around other places — at some point soon too. Life just has to slow down...

(you reading this T?) :D

The great thing about the TE2 is most of the Command Staff have the kit so we are all pretty familiar with it....and Rolf has done like 50 :)

Haha :lol: all most.

I have even been thinking if i should offer full assembled TE2 suits.

Get the kit from TE2, assemble it, and sell it again to make some cash on it.

As i´m not a maker, but like to assemble them...

I might do it, when i have more time again.

Crazy me, but i like doing them :rolleyes::)

Tony is very busy with work and "life" right now. He's still around, but "501st stuff" isn't on a front burner at all for him right now. It can happen to the best of us (and he is one of the best of us for sure.)

And rest assured, if you've ordered anything you'll get it!

I know that's not what you're asking... but I thought I'd throw that out there. B)

I totally expect him to be back on here — and around other places — at some point soon too. Life just has to slow down...

(you reading this T?) :D

Oh I totally understand. I hope he does come back, if love to "meet" him. But being in law enforcement myself, and having a family, I know it can be dang crazy. Your time gets stretched super thin, and I can't even imagine being an armor maker on the side!