Muppet's AM TD build

Guest Muppet

I like it at the moment, it looks dirtier depending on the light. It makes more sense to me, that it would be more dirtier at the boots and shins, rather than having an even spread across the whole suit.

Looking good, coming along nicely. :)

Just a couple small details to make your build look a little sharper.

- I would trim the eyes out a bit more, about 1/16" all the way around, and trim into the inside corners of the eyes a bit more. See green areas in diagram.

- It would be nice to round the corners off in the black vocoder on the helmet

- is there a way you can flip the faucet cover / stinger around so that the smaller tapered end faces down instead of the big end? It would look better this way!

None of these things should stop you from getting deployed, but I just feel a couple small details and 15 minutes per item will make it look that much stronger! Keep up the good work, trooper. :)

post-3270-034548900 1289605100_thumb.jpg

Looking good, coming along nicely. :)

Just a couple small details to make your build look a little sharper.

- I would trim the eyes out a bit more, about 1/16" all the way around, and trim into the inside corners of the eyes a bit more. See green areas in diagram.

- It would be nice to round the corners off in the black vocoder on the helmet

- is there a way you can flip the faucet cover / stinger around so that the smaller tapered end faces down instead of the big end? It would look better this way!

None of these things should stop you from getting deployed, but I just feel a couple small details and 15 minutes per item will make it look that much stronger! Keep up the good work, trooper. :)

Thanks for the input, its really appreciated.

Will update soon

A few more adustments to the chest and back piece, the front chest wants to pull up, and i think its because of the backpack straps pulling on the back piece.

More weathering to the pauldron and pouches, and eventually the backpack once i source the mushroom/radar thingy

And have now been 501st approved :)

Will be posting up for deployment soon