Miracle On Wheels

DirtyBoy

Great pics and great troop Rick. Love the Clone. I was going to do a Phase I Clone, but changed my mind to what I am doing now...Incinerator Trooper.

What happened to Gree?

Thanks John. I love the Clones and the kids really appreciate them as well. I had a little boy (maybe 10 years old) run up to me today and tell me how much he loves my new series....pretty funny. I even had Miss Connecticut ask to take pics with me. it was pretty cool

Gree has traveled to the other side of the country to help a brother in need. Hey will be reborn in a few months. :)

Thanks John. I love the Clones and the kids really appreciate them as well. I had a little boy (maybe 10 years old) run up to me today and tell me how much he loves my new series....pretty funny. I even had Miss Connecticut ask to take pics with me. it was pretty cool

Gree has traveled to the other side of the country to help a brother in need. Hey will be reborn in a few months. :)

Hey, you know you've made the big time when you have Miss Ct. want a photoshoot with you!!! ;)

Always been a big fan of the Clones, especially Gree. Looking forward to seeing him in action again.