Happy Labor Day/MDA Telethon

Scarbucket

Happy Labor Day Troops! I wanted to wish all my MEPD bros a Happy Labor Day and also mention that today is the MDA Telethon.The MDA cause is near and dear to my heart. I work in Healthcare and to see anybody fight a neuromuscular disease is truly heartbreaking.I know everybody goes above and beyond with charities but if you could give 1 or 5 bucks to the MDA it is still something. Thanks, Dave

Dave is right! Some of us got into this hobby after witnessing the good that can come from a Star Wars Character showing up at a charity event. Making ill children smile and raising money for their cause is really what we are all here for. As far as I am concerned, it's our responsibility. Give what you can, when you can.

Thanks,Guys. I went to High School with a young man who was confined to a wheelchair due to MD. He wanted to graduate with us-when it started warming up he stopped coming to school.Not many people knew what was going on with him.At the end of my Senior year we got our yearbook and a Memorial page for him was in the back of the yearbook.He passed away at the age of 18.ALS,MD,etc. absolutely horrible diseases.These poor people have hope and only hope because there is no cure.Yet. Thanks.