ComiCONN with Dirty Boy as Commander Gree

DirtyBoy

Ya...it actually was the last time I wore it. He was my first clone build and I've done a few since. He is by far the hardest. Lots of work for the commander.

yeah i imagine the work on it, just for the paint... pfff!!!

it is so cool that you wear it a last time, now it can be far away with no regrets.

awesome armor, the future owner will be proud to have this B)

Yea, that's how I feel about it. The more costumes that are built the more opportunity for us to increase our numbers. I know it is very intimidating at first when you don't know how to build a costume and just want to buy assembled. Plus there are alot of people that just don't have a workshop or tools. The guy who bought him lives in a dorm. Hrs extremely excited to put on and scare the teachers...lol

LOL!!

Thats great bro...

I have always thought about building armors as my hobby. I love wearing it and trooping and making ppl smile, but my real hobby is building the armor and props.

But then, there are a ppl out there that want to troop and all but are not that much into building stuff for whatever reason. So getting new armor and selling off the older ones is a way to make it possible for them to make their dream of being an Imperial trooper come true.

Fare well commander gree!

Make other ppl happy in your new owner hands!

And scare teachers too. ;)

Saludos.