A huge thanks....

DirtyBoy

I wanted to start this post to say thank you to all my brothers and sisters of the MEPD. You guys have really made this my favorite place to be. Always helpful and willing to offer great advice. I'm proud to serve with you all.

By the way ROLF... I got the tshirt and it is awesome!!!!! Thank you so much my brother :)

I know I'm the DL so I'm obligated (in a way) to agree... but I will totally 2nd what you're saying here man!

Even BEFORE I was "in charge" this was quickly my home-away-from-facebook. B)

You all make this place!

We truly are the brotherhood of the sand!

I know I'm the DL so I'm obligated (in a way) to agree... but I will totally 2nd what you're saying here man!

Even BEFORE I was "in charge" this was quickly my home-away-from-facebook. B)

You all make this place!

We truly are the brotherhood of the sand!

Yup....you sure are "obligated" just kidding....

Im on here way more than Im on facebook. I even get bummed when I come home and see the "Sorry, no new content found." :)

Mos Eisley may be a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but the Police Department sure isn't!

All the members here are so friendly, helpful and easy going! And willing to go the extra mile to help their fellow troopers. A big thanks to all of you from me too :salute:

When I first decided I wanted to be a 501st trooper I knew I was in for something different.It was trooping at Cons and first and foremost making someone going through a unfortunate time in their lives smile.To say that this has been one of the most rewarding things in my life (along with being a Dad) is true.What I did not expect was that I was going to meet some of the greatest people I have ever met.This Detachment and the 501st is truly loaded with some great people and I would like to extend that feeling of Thanks to all. THANKS, Dave

Cool you got the shirt brother, and like it :)

What can i say, just look at my amount of posting.

Mepd is my second home, the true band of brothers ;)

I love the shirt man....Im going to tell everyone i got it from the one and only Rolf :)