Woodmans' new AP helmet

woodman

Here's the helmet I got from Peter G. I had to remove the custom red stripes down the front so I scraped them off and sanded the front feathering the weathering out the side so I could reweather the front and have it blend in with the great job he did on the rest.I replaced the dark lenses with the green mirrored too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you meant by not like the originals,yes :) but not that its not reflective at all though.

the most recognizable i think is :

-the behind the scene pic for 'roadblock scene',you can see it clearly through the lens on the 'move along trooper's. even you can see his upper part of his nose

Posted Image

-the 'stop that ship' trooper's scene with garrindan close-up shot,the same,even you can see MORE of his upper part of his nose :P (sorry cant find better pic for this)Posted Image

More lenses :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

On stormtroopers there are more shots with the lenses looked like it was mirrored,but i think that's because of studio lights

I think it is Green Acetate Ribbon. It is supposed to be the stuff alright. Reflective yet green and nasty. My Fav. :td:

The helmet is rad. If I may make a suggestion, the watered down effect of the weathering should be toned down so it looks more sandblasted or caked with dust then stained.

Still looks rad. Looking forward to seeing the suit come together. :duim:

Great bucket so far Woody. Its starting to look really cool.

I have to agree with Scootch about the weathering. You might want to make it more sandy and less water drop like. It looks cool for sure, but maybe it would look even better if you make it look like if you just came out of a sandstorm.

About the lenses, just like Jerome, I use green lighting filters. Its just a thing film of plastic used in film making lighting. Similar to what was used in production.

But those mirror lenses look cool and techie!

:)

Saludos