New pack configuration?

ground pounder

While watching ANH (again) I noticed this different pack on a TD. I don't remember seeing anything about it on the forum, although I could be wrong. But thought I would post these screen grabs and see what everyone thinks.

post-3428-075691600 1283460065_thumb.jpgpost-3428-033991000 1283460078_thumb.jpgpost-3428-073076200 1283460086_thumb.jpgpost-3428-043689600 1283460096_thumb.jpg

It is obviously the same pack although in the first scene (the road block) it is missing a canister and an end cap. This pack is on the trooper that is wearing the (as of now) unidentified pouch on his right side.

The basic design of the pack is the same as the others, with the addition of disk shaped object on the top canister and what looks to be a square air filter on the top left on the upper tray.

Like to hear what you guys think.

So I guess no one ever replicates this pack. Haven't seen any like it.

its not a common build. most troopers do the "Move Along" or the "SGT" pack. with the new "Elite" status I think you will find more people exploring the other packs.