Deployment standards

Darth-Tuapawa

Just a question with regards to backpacks and deployment standards. I know that strict screen accuracy is required, which is what I'm going for with my new backpack build, but I was wondering if we are allowed to do some of the more unusual packs and variants? I see almost everyone with the move along pack. They look great, and it's the iconic Sandtrooper backpack, but I think I would like to be a little different.

I'm thinking of doing either a hoser/marmit backpack or pack #4 (with the corrugated detail on the upper left seed tray). Would these be acceptable versions to replicate?

Also, what about some of the unusual pack variants? Such as the pack with the 4x black seed trays, or the packs with upside down radio's and seed trays the wrong way around? These are also technically screen accurate, but are they deployable?

From what I understand reading the CRL, the above packs above should be ok, but I thought I'd better ask before I actually make a start on my one! :D

Just a question with regards to backpacks and deployment standards. I know that strict screen accuracy is required, which is what I'm going for with my new backpack build, but I was wondering if we are allowed to do some of the more unusual packs and variants? I see almost everyone with the move along pack. They look great, and it's the iconic Sandtrooper backpack, but I think I would like to be a little different.

I'm thinking of doing either a hoser/marmit backpack or pack #4 (with the corrugated detail on the upper left seed tray). Would these be acceptable versions to replicate?

Also, what about some of the unusual pack variants? Such as the pack with the 4x black seed trays, or the packs with upside down radio's and seed trays the wrong way around? These are also technically screen accurate, but are they deployable?

From what I understand reading the CRL, the above packs above should be ok, but I thought I'd better ask before I actually make a start on my one! :D

Absolutely.....it would be great if you worked another version of the pack, As long as its in line with what you see on screen, you will be fine. pack #4 is actually one of my personal favorites....its the version I troop with :)

Absolutely.....it would be great if you worked another version of the pack, As long as its in line with what you see on screen, you will be fine. pack #4 is actually one of my personal favorites....its the version I troop with :)

Yes... the "move along" (or "captain's pack") is the most common pack, but you can do any one of the screen used ones... or, all of them like Rick did. B)

Yes that's the one! It's so hard to figure out what they used on these packs from the fuzzy screen-caps available. Probably one of the reasons why the move along pack is so popular, it's possible to really nail the details.

I think I might go with the marmit (#2) pack too ;)

Yes that's the one! It's so hard to figure out what they used on these packs from the fuzzy screen-caps available. Probably one of the reasons why the move along pack is so popular, it's possible to really nail the details.

I think I might go with the marmit (#2) pack too ;)

Heres my pack #2....ive been working some upgrades to it so its slightly differenet than what you see here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 months later...