tk9122's new radio build completed

TK9122

Looks quiet good.

It is amazing how many stuff can be build with found pieces.

Good work.

Maybe just a few things here and there could be usefull. I mean, rounding stuff with sandpaper and little details.

I do see that radio in a pack for sure.

Saludos

Deployment wise, I think you are quiet close already.

I know that scratch built stuff, even though it might look a bit more simple than a produced piece, it ads a lot of character to a costume and speaks a lot about its owner.

I like stuff being built from scratch, it has some sort of handcraftship that reminds me of real props. Im sure Rick will agree with that.

The one thing Im not sure about are the hinges. Maybe others can post their opinion. Hopefully Zac will come around and let you know what he thinks.

Anyway, the large dial is there, and the 2 knobs, and the radio dial, and the speakers looks good enough, and even the sections on the faceplate... Good job so far bro.

Saludos.

Agreed Juan....handmade stuff is really cool.

radios are tough and take some time to perfect. with every one that you do the end result will get better and better. one thing that you can do with this one that will help would be to remove the plastic dial cover and get something that is rounded as opposed to the jagged edge or just reprint the decal and place without the plexi cover. but it will depend on what is the end result you are going for. if you are looking for something fun with a "cartoony" look your on the right path. If you want something comparable to the other radios being hand built, take your time, look at the ref material and keep trying.

but the question is can i get deployed with this particular hand built radio on my pack i was just wondering cause i dont have much money to go and buy these reproductions and produced items so that why i made my own so that is the question ? can i get deployed with this radio lol