shims for side gaps

hightower

Anyone know where I can source some sheets of ABS/HIPS or whatever for shims to fill the side gaps in my armour?

Thanks,

Lee

Hey Lee....

have you considered using a white rubbermaid style garbage can and cutting it up? quick and sturdy solution....not to mention cheap :)

Hey Lee....

have you considered using a white rubbermaid style garbage can and cutting it up? quick and sturdy solution....not to mention cheap :)

Hey Rick, sounds like a great idea! Although I doubt I can find one of those things in Singapore... I'll look at around for similar cheap plastic things though..

Hey Rick, sounds like a great idea! Although I doubt I can find one of those things in Singapore... I'll look at around for similar cheap plastic things though..

If you cant find any let me know....i have some sintra that would do the trick as well....i can send a couple pieces over with the patch order....this way it wont cost you anything :)

If you cant find any let me know....i have some sintra that would do the trick as well....i can send a couple pieces over with the patch order....this way it wont cost you anything :)

Cool, thanks bro. I've just butchered a cheap plastic bucket and will see how I go with that... the joy of building a low budget 1970's movie prop!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Lee, you can get white PVC board at Art Friends at Takashimaya Orchard Road. B)

Nice one Gordon. I'm a big fan of Art Friend, having bought a ton of spray paint and acryllics from them...

..thought I'd save a few dollers this time and have cut up an old bucket that I found lying around.. (those few dollars have now been spent on a pair of hovi mics!)..