Too young for Star Wars?

DirtyBoy

NO WAY!!!!....my youngest son (Derek 6 months old) watched in its entirety Star Wars ANH!!! it was awesome....everytime R2 came on he would totally giggle. I would think he was sleeping and I'd peak over and see his little eyes mesmerized with the on screen action.

I'm not married yet but I would think it'll be pretty cool if one have kids and watching Star Wars together and the little one goes, "Hey Dad, that's you!" whenever troopers came on screen. ^^;

Its really amazing Gordon....my son Aiden who is 7....is always like "Dad....you look like the real one" its a really big compliment since he is super critical when it comes to armor....we've actually been at events where he would say someones costume doesnt look like it should...not to them of course but to me.

Derek is a future fan for sure!! maybe a r2 builder ;)

that would be super cool....theres a guy in the New England that builds them so next event hes at im bringing Derek to see R2 in person :)

Its really amazing Gordon....my son Aiden who is 7....is always like "Dad....you look like the real one" its a really big compliment since he is super critical when it comes to armor....we've actually been at events where he would say someones costume doesnt look like it should...not to them of course but to me.

Wow your kid is so cool. Have he signed up for The Galactic Academy? Star Wars costuming club for kids? :P

Wow your kid is so cool. Have he signed up for The Galactic Academy? Star Wars costuming club for kids? :P

ya he is....no GA yet....i may have found a use for my smaller version "Pack" though ;) might have to build him a TD :)

I have to agree with you Guys,

There's nothing better than watching ANH with my three kids, aged 6, 4 & 3, and have them all say there's Dad! everytime a trooper is on screen.

My 6 year old son is forever correcting anyone who calls me a stormtrooper, explaining that I'm in fact a Sandtrooper!

Yeah!

it´s a great feeling to see my son (6) playing with vintage Star Wars figures! And not with any (for me uninteresting) Power Rangers or what else-stuff...

He was interested from the beginning, when i started with my TD. And as the time went by, he got more and more interested. And now he tells other people about Star Wars and the differences between Sandtroopers and Stormtroopers. :td::trooper:

Take a look at the Paper-Helmet he build for me in his Kindergarten.. don´t forget the helmet-padding!! :lol:

Nico´s self-built paper helmet

And he continued with a full paper armour for his Teddy:

http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/63726/140710005257_sonstige_paper-armour-bear.jpg :peace:

together we made this R2 (with Paper and some old packaging-boxes):

R2 built from old packaging boxes

and last but not least a Picture of me and the litte one I am so proud of!:

me and my son with armour and sabre

Now i created my own "fighter for Star Wars" and nothing can stop us !! And I am glad to have him on my side! Cause war against SW-non-believers can be really hard! :td::td:

So there is no "too young"!

Cheers, Mike :peace:

Yeah!

it´s a great feeling to see my son (6) playing with vintage Star Wars figures! And not with any (for me uninteresting) Power Rangers or what else-stuff...

He was interested from the beginning, when i started with my TD. And as the time went by, he got more and more interested. And now he tells other people about Star Wars and the differences between Sandtroopers and Stormtroopers. :td::trooper:

Take a look at the Paper-Helmet he build for me in his Kindergarten.. don´t forget the helmet-padding!! :lol:

Nico´s self-built paper helmet

And he continued with a full paper armour for his Teddy:

http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/63726/140710005257_sonstige_paper-armour-bear.jpg :peace:

together we made this R2 (with Paper and some old packaging-boxes):

R2 built from old packaging boxes

and last but not least a Picture of me and the litte one I am so proud of!:

me and my son with armour and sabre

Now i created my own "fighter for Star Wars" and nothing can stop us !! And I am glad to have him on my side! Cause war against SW-non-believers can be really hard! :td::td:

So there is no "too young"!

Cheers, Mike :peace:

Lol....our sons would get along perfectly!!!! great pics :)