Lost during Shipping - SFS Stormtrooper Helmet

!!!!!NOTICE!!!!!

POSSIBLY LOST/STOLEN

Please keep an eye out for it, please.

Regular Version grey SFS.

Posted Image

Sold this, shipped it... apparently lost or stolen. If anyone sees anyone with this helmet in their possession, please let me know, as this is to be considered stolen goods!

It was insured and with tracking, but apparently Danish Post calculates reimbursements on international packages based on the weight of the package and not the value of it. I'm learning something new each day about this craptacular only option to send stuff internationally where I live. It just makes me want to puke. I had them search for the package and they couldn't find it and decided to pay out the insurance... but here's the kicker... I get $63 + shipping expenses for a $525 valued shipment. That's how much the insurance from Danish Post amounts to. Now... how in the **** am I going to live with that? My package is lost, meaning... that helmet is gone... and buyer would most definitely like his money back... so I have to pay... and guess what... that's doubly loss for me... and Danish Post can just sit there in their comfy chairs laughing their ***** off because they are a big company and there's basically nothing I can do about it.

Right now... I consider Danish Post as thieves who stole my package, as it got lost in their possession, and because of their thieving reimbursement rules for international shipments. I just feel sickened. It is something you would expect from a seedy criminal racketeering business... but I guess that's exactly what they are.

I feel for you brother. I've had a similar experience before. But the moral of this story is most certainly to front up the extra cost for tracked and insured shipping for the full value of the item. Too many people try to save a buck or two by opting for the lowest price or misdeclaring the true value of the item. If, like in your case the rules are different, ship FedEx or UPS.

Yeah... I'm definitely not shipping expensive items through Danish Post ever again. I'll have to check into what other shipping options are available out there in the Danish land.

If only there was a sign of its whereabouts... so at least we knew where it was. But nothing since leaving Denmark. USPS has a tendency to be dopes with registering stuff... but you'd think that US customs would.