Would these work?

Hey James

How are you doing?

Those you posted would definitely work for deployment. You would just need to dye or paint them darker or even black.

Those are a nice replica, not 100% accurate but cool.

Anyway, if you are going for somthing that way, I would suggest you to get them from here:

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/325

These are pretty much the same but actually the stitches (even if they are not shown on the pict), they are more accurate. Only two mods to do: 1. Dye or paint them. 2. Remove and reposition the small pouch, a very easy thing to do anyway.

Good thing is they cost way less.

Those are the ones I use, and some other troopers including Nol, do too. Nice affordable replica.

Check them out... and chose which set you like the most.

Hope it helped.

Saludos

Hey James

How are you doing?

Those you posted would definitely work for deployment. You would just need to dye or paint them darker or even black.

Those are a nice replica, not 100% accurate but cool.

Anyway, if you are going for somthing that way, I would suggest you to get them from here:

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/325

These are pretty much the same but actually the stitches (even if they are not shown on the pict), they are more accurate. Only two mods to do: 1. Dye or paint them. 2. Remove and reposition the small pouch, a very easy thing to do anyway.

Good thing is they cost way less.

Those are the ones I use, and some other troopers including Nol, do too. Nice affordable replica.

Check them out... and chose which set you like the most.

Hope it helped.

Saludos

Very nice! Thanks alot man you just saved me $20!

I assume those meet deployment requirments as well?

Yes, those would be fine for deplyment too as long as you dye/ paint them and reposition the small pouch. Very similar set. The stitches are not 100% accurate, but it is a nice set for sure. You would be ok with any of those 3 options. :)

saludos.