TK9122"s BFG T21 Lewis Gun 100% Scratch Built

Hey Everyone Check out my BFG that i just completed like yesterday i hope you like it it's my version of the T21 Lewis Gun

please Tell Me what you think

TK9122 of the Star Garrison

and why would that be it look like the same gun i put alot of work into this gun

Hi Chris...

What Ben means is that your BFG is looking good so far. It is for sure a great start and we can tell you put a lot of work and time on it. We all do on our props, and we all love to do it. That is a big part of the hobby after all.

But still, although it would be perfect for any Sandtrooper on the Legion to be clear as a TD, in this detachment we work to achieve near perfection in every prop and armor we build. This is why we are here, and it is what makes us different from other detachments and designations.

But then, if you are willing to, there are a lot of resources, info, references, and people that would be more than happy to help you and even guide you to make that cool looking BFG into an awesome jaw dropping T21 balster!

For starters, check the CRL and check the difference in requirements to be a 501st TD, and an MEPD Police Officer (deployed status). If your goal is to de deployed, there are a few requirements your armor, pack and BFG must meet. If you only want to be around and have a good time being a TD, you are more than welcome to bro.

http://www.mepd.net/crl/

Also, here is a reference for the screen used T21... check the differences from your own BFG. The closer yours look to this reference, the easily you could get deployed with it.

post-1761-043253100 1278518809_thumb.jpg

Don't take it wrong, this detachments aim for perfection in TD and TD stuff... but we welcome everyone the same... veterans or newbies, we want to make this detachment home for every TD and TD enthusiast around!

So... keep up the good work and have fun. That is what we all are here anyway!

Maybe if you could post more picts of your blaster, we could give you ideas and pointers on what to improve. :)

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Saludos

Juan

as juan said, with a bit of work,you'll have one bad *** t-21 bro!!! B)

accuracy and attention to detail is what makes the mepd stand out from the rest!!!! B)

great job so far mate,if you need any help or advice just pm one of us! :)

and why would that be it look like the same gun i put alot of work into this gun

Hey Chris,

It is clear you put lots of work into it and seriously looks great. A few adjustments here and there you can get this gun ready to go. At the MEPD we basically look for that "just walked off the set" type of armor and equipment. We try to stay as close to the original stuff as possible without taking on too many personal liberties with our gear. Not to say they are not super cool, just they are not uniform if you know what I mean.

The next step for you would be to take a pic of the blaster outside on some concrete in natural lighting. That will really help us help you. We appreciate EVERYTHING that is brought to the table. Not here to judge....just to help. We want you to be the best you can be....I know sounds silly, but its true.

There are differences between a TD and an MEPD TD....not only will you see it over time but your fellow troopers will see it :)

But seriously bro.....any questions that you have, dont hesitate to ask. We are truly here to help

• 3 weeks later...