Idea....

dsonik1

So I was standing in front of my condo today, smokin a cigarrette, in front of my SUV when an idea popped into my head. So after some thought, I figured I'd post it up on here, and see what you guys thought...

A lil background first...

I am currently an Armed Protection Officer, private sector. I have a sand color '98 Ford Expedition.

My idea is to turn my SUV into an MEPD patrol vehicle. Completely marked, with low pro LED (orange/white) light bars, the whole shebang. Essentially done just like one of our patrol vehicle, but marked for MEPD.

So, what do ya think?

So I was standing in front of my condo today, smokin a cigarrette, in front of my SUV when an idea popped into my head. So after some thought, I figured I'd post it up on here, and see what you guys thought...

A lil background first...

I am currently an Armed Protection Officer, private sector. I have a sand color '98 Ford Expedition.

My idea is to turn my SUV into an MEPD patrol vehicle. Completely marked, with low pro LED (orange/white) light bars, the whole shebang. Essentially done just like one of our patrol vehicle, but marked for MEPD.

So, what do ya think?

Personally i think thats pretty cool,lol. A few months back ,i had been thinking on similar ideas . I was looking at a box truck for sale up the road from me.Its similar to the older box trucks that swat teams used. Only gripe is its current paint job(white w/green trim and lettering)yuck. It was owned by a football fan,lol.I dont have a pic of this exact truck but i have a pic of one of NYC's own....with a lil image alteration. mepd shield w/white MEPD logo sound good??.Just a thought,lol.

post-61-048912700 1278134928_thumb.jpg

Nice!

Ok, this might work better ???. ideas anyone???,lol.post-61-047213300 1278139197_thumb.jpg

I can see this being converted to have blaster and Pack racks in the centerof the back with bench type seating on the sides,plus fold down steps in the back,lol.

Thats kinda the idea I had there. Would be nice to see each garrison have a variant. :)

Absolutely! I have a 16' white trailer with a 3' imperial cog on the back. Im looking into some large graffix for the sides....just havent come up with a design I like yet :)

Oh yeah, I've totally thought of doing this.

I think making it look more like a military transport would be totally rad.

Or just doing a real looking "cop car."