I must have found the greatest woman ever

So today i was reluctantly preparing myself to sell off my beloved Fett gear. The bills were falling behind and i just wasnt sure how id get through the next month. So today she calls me and tells me she just got paid a nice amount for some web work she did...and then proceeds to tell me to not sell the Fett, she will help get the bills back on track...after she buys a new xbox lol...i am so happy i dont have to sell my Fett! She is the best! :wub:

So today i was reluctantly preparing myself to sell off my beloved Fett gear. The bills were falling behind and i just wasnt sure how id get through the next month. So today she calls me and tells me she just got paid a nice amount for some web work she did...and then proceeds to tell me to not sell the Fett, she will help get the bills back on track...after she buys a new xbox lol...i am so happy i dont have to sell my Fett! She is the best! :wub:

awwww.....shes a keeper :)

Thanks guys!

This is the second time i almost sold Fett. it sucks when you dont know how your going to get through the next month and you feel like your being stupid cuz you KNOW you can sell a costume to fix it all but really dont want too. Its weird, im so attached to it. I try and tell myself,its just a costume, but its really hard to let go of. Im glad i dont have too this time. Shes the best!