Hasbro and Hallmark offers

Short TRooper

B)

Hasbro website has an offer going on thier website in the Star Wars toys section that I just discovered and they are giving away a Captain Rex helmet or a new style light saber with a rebate link on thier site. All you do is buy $25.00 worth of toys, games or what ever that is listed and you get a rebate to get a free Star Wars Rex helmet or a lightsaber toy.

this offer ends that 30st of July 2010, and you need to send in the reciept and the upc symbols on the packages.

the other is the Hallmark ornament special keepsake and Christmas ornaments on their web site that are going to be offered in July the 10 to the 12 ...

Limited Edition is the Lando Calrissian one, the others are the Snow speeder, Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing gear, Yoda and Captain Rex, and one of the Emperor.

Just thought I'd pass this along. :)

I am going to go check these out on the web site and in person if they are here in the area in the Gold Crown Hallmark Stores.

ShortTrooper (Diana)