Wandering Around Town

FIVE

I promised Rolf a while back that I'd get out and take some pictures of me in armor around Albuquerque — where I live — because all of our buildings were made in the 1970's and look like something from Mos Eisley. Well, Skutch — TD-2243 — and I had a great time yesterday with my photographer friend Stephen Parks going in and around downtown Albuquerque taking some pictures.

I’ve told some of you before that I pretty much live in Mos Eisley… now you can see why I say that. The buildings here work perfectly for either Star Wars, or Planet of the Apes. B) haha

Here's a preview... and you can see all the pictures here on my website.

Posted Image

Enjoy!

P.S. Feel free to post links to them on this thread if you want... I just thought posting a link to my site was the easiest to do.

Love the one of you guys being arrested. :)

Yeah, the cops here are awesome. They were "messing" with us for sure. We had a great time with them. I've yet to be harassed by any for any reason. :)

Notice he's wearing a bicycle helmet for the car. The story is he was a bicycle cop and rode by us and wanted a pic. We saw a car parked sown the road a ways and asked if we could do it in front of the car. He knew that officer and she jumped out and let us take the pic with him. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Great pics Noel! Skutch is a great guy. He was my GML here in NY and went above and beyond in helping me get 501st approval on my TD and into the Garrison. Unfortunately, he moved before I ever got to actually meet him.

Love the one of you guys getting frisked with your weapons on the hood of the squad car!

Fantastic pictures bro, i look through the all.

All very cool ones, like you say, they got that magic Mos Eisley feeling over them.

Thanks for posting them my friend, it was a joy to look them over.

All ways nice, to see your beautiful TD suit in action.

Peace out

Fantastic pictures bro, i look through the all.

All very cool ones, like you say, they got that magic Mos Eisley feeling over them.

Thanks for posting them my friend, it was a joy to look them over.

All ways nice, to see your beautiful TD suit in action.

Peace out

Thanks man!

We're gonna try and go to White Sands within the year and do some pics there too... it's "close by." B)

it still promises a very nice picture! the best of the best would be to go to Tunisia on the filming locations but this is not the same budget, especially for transporting the armor and backpack up there! ;)

Check out the other one I added. I just couldnt get it out of my head that that sculpture looked like an AT-ST's foot after it had fallen over. lol

Oh yeah!

That's why we posed there! Totally looked like the foot to some giant droid or AT-AT or walking something-or-other! :P

Not sure if anyone's ever thought of that one before, but I'm thinkin I may have come up with a pretty sick tag-line there.

Would anyone be interested if I had some shirts done up (strictly for the site members) of black shirts with the MEPD crest on the front left chest, and then MEPD across the shoulders in that orange, with that tagline underneath it in white lettering? Would it be okay with the Command staff?

I've been doing shirts for TDH members and could have that done up with my next order. Prolly be about $25 per shirt shipped.

There's some really good pics there Nol, had a giggle at the one with the cop.

Hey Sonik, I would be up for one of those! Any chance of you posting a design?

Cheers,

Smally.