BFG's

CMANavy

I have a stupid question for everyone.

What do you do with your BFg while trooping? I don't really know what to do with it, I am already a danger while moving as it. I hit things all the time with my pack as it is and can't see anything in a 4 foot radius.

I either hold it with both hands with the barrel at a downward angle toward the ground, hold it veritclaly (with barrel facing up) in one hand, or let it rest over my pauldron, using the gun strap that I have added to my MG-34.

"...don't sweat it too much."

Yea untill there is a lot of blood and the kid is screaming his brains out, or are his brains just running out of the large resin induced hole???

Then look around, if nobody has seen it yet, evacuate the area quickly and blame it on the scarest looking non-trooper around.

If someone has seen you say, "What did you expect? I'm an F'n STORMTROOPER!!"

At least that's what I do when that happens.

-Bill

"Pain is weakness leaving the body."

At least, that's what a drill sergeant I had used to say to us during PT...

Where there's no sense, there's no pain... at least thats what I tell my kids when they get hit and they don't cry...

"...don't sweat it too much."

Yea untill there is a lot of blood and the kid is screaming his brains out, or are his brains just running out of the large resin induced hole???

Then look around, if nobody has seen it yet, evacuate the area quickly and blame it on the scarest looking non-trooper around.

If someone has seen you say, "What did you expect? I'm an F'n STORMTROOPER!!"

At least that's what I do when that happens.

-Bill

That is the funniest thing that I have read all week!