My PVC build with a lite touch of Hasbro

Ok, so i got started on my blaster build the other day.I started with a hasbro blaster...it got whacked.Soooo i salvaged some of the small parts from it and incorporated them into a pvc build,using resin parts as well.I followed mostly the BBC plans and i'm still working on it.Any advice,ideas,criticism good or bad y'all?.This being my first ever blaster build,i look up to all those here whom have done this before me,lol.The front/back sites,and scope (hasbro). The grip made with wood (inner)w/plastic from a for sale sign.plus resin parts aquired from a member at FISD.

Ok, heres what i did for the hasbro scope.I used my dremel and cut off the speaker box/power cylinder section,Cut some small strips from a for sale sign,heat bent them to fit the inner curve of the scope and glued them in with GOOP.I then sat and globbed on bondo,having sanded it smooth to the shape.I also had cut small rectangles and built up the sides of the mounting areas.For the front lens area, i used a nerf dart suction cup,glued with goop,then i cut off the suction cup leaving the base,followed by drilling out the middle of it. More to come,lol.

Ok, heres what i did for the hasbro scope.I used my dremel and cut off the speaker box/power cylinder section,Cut some small strips from a for sale sign,heat bent them to fit the inner curve of the scope and glued them in with GOOP.I then sat and globbed on bondo,having sanded it smooth to the shape.I also had cut small rectangles and built up the sides of the mounting areas.For the front lens area, i used a nerf dart suction cup,glued with goop,then i cut off the suction cup leaving the base,followed by drilling out the middle of it. More to come,lol.

I almost forgot.For those who don't know.... elmers carpenters wood filler is a great alternative to bondo,lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so i am up to 97% o my pvc build and ran outta materials,lol.I only have the trigger guard and trigger to finish then done. So until i get more funds to finish it.......hows this so far???Comments.suggestions,ideas apreciated,lol.

post-61-003050100 1277523104_thumb.jpgpost-61-088919600 1277523123_thumb.jpg

Ok, so i am up to 97% o my pvc build and ran outta materials,lol.I only have the trigger guard and trigger to finish then done. So until i get more funds to finish it.......hows this so far???Comments.suggestions,ideas apreciated,lol.

post-61-003050100 1277523104_thumb.jpgpost-61-088919600 1277523123_thumb.jpg

looks great....the stormtroopers should have just carried that version (without the trigger) they couldnt hit anything anyway :)

looks great....the stormtroopers should have just carried that version (without the trigger) they couldnt hit anything anyway :)

I'm thinking about changing out the fins .I used the remaining for sale sign plastic.It looks good but real flimsy at best.I'm gonna see about going to blas-tech for their t track when i get a chance.

LOL