SR Props E-11

I have an opportunity to pick up an SR Props E-11 Kit at what seems to be a fair price. The Kit is unassembled and unopened. Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience working with this prop. It certainly looks like a quality replica. Is it worth the $150?

I've been looking for an opportunity to replace my converted Hasbro. Thanks!

Posted Image

I have no idea... but it looks awesome!!!

GRAB IT ! Quick!,lol. I was trying to save for one of those kits when they were available....now no longer made. The maker has retired from the hobby and moved on to more religeous efforts. Come to think of it,i wonder if they still have the molds or destroyed 'em???

They are nice kits for sure, but keep in mind that the SR props E 11 is made up of many small resin parts. If you intend to use it for trooping, you'll need to handle it very carefully as there are a lot more components to it than a Pvc pipe kit, solid resin, or Sci fire blaster. Its assembled like a model kit.

Oh ,thats right, i fergot about that. If anything someone should grab it ,and reproduce the parts for more kits(ducking).BUT..... I know it would be wrong to do so w/o mr pepin's permission.Come to think of it.Did anyone ever ask him if he was selling or if he destroyed the molds???