Wire wrap on t-tracks

Not sure if I have to wrap wire around the t-tracks on a dlt-19 to make it movie accurate. I've been trying to see if these were installed on the weapons they used in the movie but can't tell. Need some guidance. Thanks.

LOL!!!

I have read so many times this thread, and have posted actually a couple of replys. And every time I come back, its dejavu! New thread!!!

So, yep. If it appeared on the screen, it should be on your BFG to be canon.

Saludos.

Thanks for the replies guys. It finally looks like this thread is sticking. Do you know of any good pictures that I could reference? I remember seeing some, but I can't seem to find them.

I've been looking in all the resource threads and can't seem to find any pics of these wires. I remember seeing some awesome close up shots and now can't find them again no matter where I look. Could someone post some pics of their own setup, if possible? I would greatly appreciate it. I'm heading down to star wars weekends next week and want to be fully canon when I "represent". lol.