IF TM MADE LAGER :-) SOOOO HAPPY

tk7713gra30

IF TM MADE LAGER.....

It would probably be the best in the world :-)

Seriously I think his armour may just be.

Firstly my thanks to Paul on his patience while I got funds together and for such a speedy delvery and being an absoulte gent with his correspondance and service.

I cannot say how pleased I am to own this armour, I have owned a few in the past but this is SUPERB, it cries quality the minute you see it for real.

Cleanforms, amazing detail and a nice guy who happily offers advice. People like this are why I joined the forums.

Well here are the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really want to make as best a job as I can on this so please, anyone with TM experience, could you please help on a few comments at the bottom, mainly tools really.

I am making a list of all I need and I am gradually saving reference pages from here and other forums for reference and pics that will help on the build.

Any advice very much welcome.

1. What is the best tool to trim with rather than a blade, I am UK but have seen snips used, can anyone advise on the best

2. I see snaps and rivets used for screen acurracy, again UK if possible can someone point me in the right direction of make and model, where from if possible.

3. Where can I onbtain a good canvas belt.

4. Where best to get earth magnets and what size, how many.

5. Any other tips.

Helmet will be handpainted ad I will use E6000 throughout

Thnakyou

THANKS AGAIN PAUL>

Enjoy and if you get 1 set of armour in a lifetime, I say TM all the way :-)

Best wishes

Gra

Congratulations! There's just nothing like opening a box of new armor! :)

If I could afford it, I think my third set of armor would be TM. Good choice!

Would love to get a set myself....Rob....I can only think of 1 thing better....and thats being able to see it on in a completed state :)

Would love to get a set myself....Rob....I can only think of 1 thing better....and thats being able to see it on in a completed state :)

So true...all that anxiety just melts away when you look in the mirror. B) Though the bitter-sweet side is that the fun of building it is over.

So true...all that anxiety just melts away when you look in the mirror. B) Though the bitter-sweet side is that the fun of building it is over.

lol....is it ever really over?? these MEPD folks are always changing something that we have to fix or modify :D :D :D