Cystic Fibrosis Walk (Tampa, FL)

DYoung

Nice job troopers! :duim:

Is that Wookie hair I see on the other TD? B)

You definitely have EAGLE EYES!!! Yep, he wanted something different since this was a non-canon troop..... ;)

I don't mean to brag, but outside of the Vader, we were the sexiest biotches out there yesterday! :blink::lol:

I don't mean to brag, but outside of the Vader, we were the sexiest biotches out there yesterday! :blink::lol:

There's bragging... then there's just statement of fact.

I think this is most assuredly the latter. ;)

How did you strap up the shoulder pouch without your pack?

Are you ready for this? - MAGNETS. I have a pouch with the pack and one without. I didn't know how "crowded" it was going to be, and with a boat load of kids there, I didn't want to "bump" them because I couldn't see them. Been there and done that.... :blink:

I put a 25lb pull magnet on the inside of the front chest plate, then another 25lb pull magnet INSIDE the ammo pouch. That baby isn't going anywhere. A nice little trick if you have to go packless and still want to wear the pouch without straps showing or hanging out... ;)

Awesome bro!!! Love to see pics of troopers in action... Especially when the cause is so important.

I also go packless on certain events now and what I did to keep the look with the shoulder pouch was took a 10" piece of black 1/2" elastic made a loop and pop riveted to the back of the pouch (this is the part that my arm slides through and rests at my shoulder) then I took a small 1/2" by 5" leather strap and riveted to the top left portion of the pouch...the other end I put a snap....the male part of the snap was in between the two overlapping pieces of my pauldron....you can see the result in my profile pic. Hopefully my Internet company will fix their outage and I can actually use a computer soon

You guys looked great...I'm sure you really made the event. If you don't mind me asking, who is mentioned on your armband?

It says, "For Katie".... Albin's daughter......

Awesome bro!!! Love to see pics of troopers in action... Especially when the cause is so important.

I also go packless on certain events now and what I did to keep the look with the shoulder pouch was took a 10" piece of black 1/2" elastic made a loop and pop riveted to the back of the pouch (this is the part that my arm slides through and rests at my shoulder) then I took a small 1/2" by 5" leather strap and riveted to the top left portion of the pouch...the other end I put a snap....the male part of the snap was in between the two overlapping pieces of my pauldron....you can see the result in my profile pic. Hopefully my Internet company will fix their outage and I can actually use a computer soon

That's a GREAT idea!!!! See?! Troopers helping Troopers here with nice information.... B)