ABQ FCBD 2010

FIVE

We trooped the Free Comic Book Day last weekend, May the 1st - a.k.a. "501st Day." It was a great time and there were a lot of good pics... but here are some of my favorites. Starting with one of the pictures taken of me by a professional photographer who was there. (I'll post more of those if / when I get them.)

I love this pic!

Posted Image

Here are a few others...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking REALLY GOOD Noel! :duim: I love the pack and your weathering is outstanding!

Does the other Sandie know he is missing the small diamond on his sniper plate? Yikes, I have been spending way too much time in MEPD land. I'm starting to notice these little things!

Looking REALLY GOOD Noel! :duim: I love the pack and your weathering is outstanding!

Thanks man!

Does the other Sandie know he is missing the small diamond on his sniper plate? Yikes, I have been spending way too much time in MEPD land. I'm starting to notice these little things!

Yes, he knows. That's Marko... a totally amazing trooper! He knows his sandy is totally not accurate. He bought it that way, "pre-done", from someone. I love trooping dirty with him though! (He's the Iron Man in the other pics as well.) Hopefully he'll get to upgrade soon and join us here. Together we'll rule the galaxy as father and father. (He has kids too.)

Actually seeing his sandy in person a couple of years ago was part of what inspired me to go dirty. I knew NOTHING about the differences then. I was still wearing and FX bucket myself. But it was what got me started. Now look at me. All obsessed and only getting worse. :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here we see you work have payed off, your sandy stands out as the best of them all.

Its all about having fun, but at the same time to be proud of your suit to show it off.

Your sandy is a beauty bro :)

(hi that skeleton boba in the first pic, behind you is scary as **** :blink: )

The last pics are cool too, and funny.

Even i´m only into movie accurate stuff, its all ways cool and funny to see people mix there own personal suits :D

Here we see you work have payed off, your sandy stands out as the best of them all.

Its all about having fun, but at the same time to be proud of your suit to show it off.

Your sandy is a beauty bro :)

Thanks bro! Yes, people say no one knows the difference, but I always have people walking up to me asking me "why does your suit look so much cooler?" or even this time, "where did you get that helmet? it's so sharp!" That from the eye of a "layman!!"

You all here have inspired me to make it good though! B)

And yeah, it's always fun to have fun with all the other costumers. I LOVED that clone that was there! And the custom Mandos were really neat too. The "executioner" (skeleton one) was really sweet I thought. Scary is right! :blink:

Great troop!

And GREAT TD Nol!

It looks awesome, and the pack is great!

Love the weathering and the over all look of your TD. Very very cool!

Congrats!

That first picture is amazing too.

I really like when troopers have such great pictures taken! Specially with an armor as cool as yours!

:)

Saludos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...