Question about DEPLOYED TROOPERS OF THE MEPD page

Sorry if this is one of those stupid questions, but

Whats the deal with the Stood down trooper?

I am guessing there are more then one Deployed troopers that no longer own there armor, so why does TD 3271 have a huge stamp across his picture?

Also does our fallen brother 6117 have to have a stamp across his picture?

Seems that his armor should be the focus of his picture that I am sure he worked ******* , insted of focusing on the fact he is no longer with us.

The fallen trooper title under his name is plenty for me.

But then again this is all MHO

No, I think you're right on a couple of these things and they are things we're already addressing.

Don't you love knowing you're right inline with the command staff thought process? B)

I am guessing there are more then one Deployed troopers that no longer own there armor, so why does TD 3272 (NOT 1) have a huge stamp across his picture?

The suit itself is still here,,,its mine,,,shane now minces around as that Derf Nader (?) or whatever his name is,,,big bloke in black,,,has emphysemia or asthma

seriously tho, i dont know about the big in ya face stamp, that could suggest he got into trouble, perhaps simply remove him altogether instead....but the suits in better hands now :)

note..shanes a good bloke and a good mate

What would you suggest instead? I ask in that we have the same issue at FISD for obvious reasons.

I have no opinion one way or the other when it comes to the stood down trooper.

I am more curious then anything as to his story.

My curiosity was peeked when the Banned profile picture was removed and not the stood down trooper.

Does anyone who no longer own his deployed armor get removed from this page ?

As far as the TD that is no longer with us. I think his picture with a 'passed away' caption

or something to the nature instead of a stamp would be more in order.

Returning the focus of his picture back to on his armor which I am sure he worked *******.