Side tube on Move Along Trooper pack.

iconoclasta_88

I have seen many BP builds, and the most popular pack to mimic seems to be the Captain Pack from the Move Along Trooper. I did it, I like how cool it looks.

Anyway, I have notices that some troopers add the tube on the side that some of the other packs have. The one on the side opposite to the mortar tube.

So I tried and find a reference that showed if this pack had that tube or not. But I just cant find a definitive image that can confirm this either way.

This is the only picture I can see a side tube on this kind of pack:

post-1761-126988727009_thumb.png

But this, actually is not that same pack. This pack has 3 seedtrays painted black, and no visible electricians tape. So it makes me think this is either another pack, or that same one after several repairs.

post-1761-126988730523_thumb.png

So, Does anyone has any convincing proof that shows if the Captain pack has or not a side tube?

Thx a lot.

Saludos.

Hey Juan,well they don't attached it on the roadblock scene for sure (if I'm not mistaken :P )

Posted Image on the left

They might have repaired it,and do some 'touch ups',like adding the 'laboratory' pipe on its left hand side,as you can see on the dessert scene,it was worn by Davin,and it don't had the electrical tape at the time,it is possible that the pack is heavily damaged on it's attaching system of the seedtrays-frame on this particular pack at the doorcheck scene :salute:

Here a good pics of it, on the oil filter pack:

Posted Image

The move a long/so called captain back pack version build pack, we see in four different versions.

1. The road block (black tape on blue tray).

2. The desert look sir droids/same pack, but whit out the tape on the tray.

3. Both trays are black, on the captain from the alley looking up after the falcon taken off.

4. The door alley search for the droids, he got one upper tray blue out of 4 tray shells.

I belief that only the alley droid search pack have the small stick/tube on, you talk about:

Posted Image

Troop on :)