Orange TD = T21?

Yes I believe there was only one T-21 in ANH that is being carried by the Sandy with the orange pauldron.

Looking at the movie it is clear that they used 2 orange pauldrons which can be seen on screen together a few times.

Interesting enough the orange pauldron Sandys are the only guys seen carrying all three BFGs and the E-11 at different

parts of the movie.

But if you are wondering if only an orange trooper should carry the T-21 then you would have to make sure

you do not wear your back pack if you wanted to be screen actuate. And do a tuck and roll :P

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if there was another random TD or not using a T-21. I forgot that his pack is off during the "stop that ship!" assault, probably so that he can tuck and roll! :)

Thanks again!

Yes I believe there was only one T-21 in ANH that is being carried by the Sandy with the orange pauldron.

Looking at the movie it is clear that they used 2 orange pauldrons which can be seen on screen together a few times.

Interesting enough the orange pauldron Sandys are the only guys seen carrying all three BFGs and the E-11 at different

parts of the movie.

But if you are wondering if only an orange trooper should carry the T-21 then you would have to make sure

you do not wear your back pack if you wanted to be screen actuate. And do a tuck and roll :P

I'd modify this to say "if you choose to be 100% screen accurate configuration". How you troop is of course always up to you.

I used to troop with black pauldron and my MG15. Now I have an orange pauldron and Im planning on using my E11 in most troops as I want to accurately portrait the Move Along Trooper. But still, planning to make a t21 sometime soon, and I guess when I have it I will probably use it without the pack and shoulder pouch at least a couple of times. Just for fun.

But then, in non Canon events (or even canon) one can use an orange pouldron with pack and pouch and the T21 or even have a different combination of pouldron colors, buckets, packs, pouches and weapons. As Paul said, as far as it is at trooping, its pretty much your choice.

Saludos

On long troops I prefer to swap out with my fellow sandies, e.g. swap out weapons and pauldrons and desire dictates. This way not everyone need to own all three pauldrons, all weapons, etc.

On long troops I prefer to swap out with my fellow sandies, e.g. swap out weapons and pauldrons and desire dictates. This way not everyone need to own all three pauldrons, all weapons, etc.

Yep...

What we are trying to do down here is to bring all of our pauldrons to troops, and then choose colors and share pauldrons between all present TDs. So that we dont have all orange or whatever. It works cool to have different colors at once. We are trying to get a group of 6 TDs for troops and get 2, 2 and 2 of each color... Like ANH.

I like to troop with lots of TDs... Looks awesome.

Saludos.