New armor from the master

JK007

Some update pics of helmet any comments welcome been busy this week will try to post more this week.

Helmet not weathered yet.

Jason

You're almost finished, the helmet is built up correctly *thumbsup*

Can't wait to get my TM suit but Paul's not answering atm. :(

Some update pics of helmet any comments welcome been busy this week will try to post more this week.

Helmet not weathered yet.

Jason

A big congrats from here.

You have done a really good!!! job putting this beauty together.

Carry on :)

Cheer's Guy's

Thanks for the comment's will be doing the armour parts this weeek they are all trimmed ready for gluing will update as i go along.

Rolf reading your thread you added concrete wth your mixture was there any particular ratio for the mix.

Thanks again for the comment's

Jason :D:D

i just tone down the woodland Raw umber, whit a little bit of the woodland color Concrete in it.

And you got a color very close to the screen used one i think, you can also just use the Raw umber, but i think its just a bit too dark.

Cheers mate, enjoy the build of your master TD :)

Both are looking great i think, it a bit hard to see from the pics here.

But i normal say, rather not too much weathering, then too much, it kills the looks of the helmet i think.

Looking at the screen used, the helmets was not heavy weathering either :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Guy's been busy and had pc probs have had TM armour cleared the other day and will be submitting pic's for deployment had pic's on this week but can'y find thread. will be submitting additional pic's of e11 and shoulder straps and weathered back pack with different background.

Here's the link comments welcome sorry i didnt keep the wip going enjoyed this build.

http://s881.photobucket.com/albums/ac17/jaz007/

I just got lost...

Did you already posted this pictures, and did we already posted replys?

I kindof think we did, but got lost when those Mynock chewed the cables on our server's power cells.

So...

I would say.

That armor looks awesome.

Besides the knee plate issue that Noel already addressed but somehow we all had it erased from our memory ;), I would add a few suggestions to make the armor wearing a but more "real"...

-you could put some wood sticks or foam inside your shoulder ammo pouch to make it look like you are loaded and ready

-also, a bit of weathering/aging for the 3 pouches would look cool

-Backpack looks awesome, suggestion: paint the radio all black. Thats the way "that" model should be

-also, just a bit of weathering for the pack could be cool

-and finally, it looks like you are wearing the belt a bit low. This can be easily solved by adding a couple snaps, or even velcro to fix it to the torso. The belt should be just below the main rectangular figure on the ab.

-a little bit of weathering/aging for the pauldron could give it more character

-finally, consider adding some elastic and snaps (or velcro) going from the ab plate to the chest plate. This to avoid the chest plate to move sideways

But anyway, all this are just suggestions. Don't need to do that for deployment or anything. Your armor looks great!

I specially like the Weathering. Just enough... I think its awesome.

Congrats on a great build and a GREAT armor.

Saludos

Your right you did give some good pointers but lost the thread and these points will all be used thanks

thought i would post again for any more feedback before deployment.

Again many thanks for the comments.