Me and my armour,not dirty yet

tk7713gra30

Hi all,

A big hello, I am Graham from the UK.

This is the third set of armour I have owned and for some sadistic reason I really love putting the things together.Posted Image

Bought this a while back and finally got around to finishing it off. never posted on here before though.

Posted Image Not sure of make but it is high gloss ABS.Posted Image

Posted Image

The shims, front and back seemed to take forever but really make it, so much better I think than the formed ridge at the rear.

All glue is E6000, glued at front and Velcro at rear, one side of the shim is glued on the outer and overlaps the inner with Velcro.

Posted Image

Although its set up for sandy all the parts are there for normal TK, correct colour buttons, ab plate, TK shin plate, canister, drop boxes. I couldn’t make my mind up so the sniper plate is only velcroed on.

Posted Image

SOME WEATHERING FUN FOR ME or SOMEONE-next time I will take the plunge ;-)

The helmet is hand painted as a sandy but the tears and temples are vinyl so a TK is easy to do.

Inside painted black, foamed and with new acrylic green flat lenses.

Building a blaster now and then I am thinking of selling the lot to buy another set. All strapping system done, poppers and Velcro/elastic.

Posted Image

I’ll post more pics if I do.

Until then what do you thinkPosted Image

Posted Image

Best wishes

post-3282-126835176722_thumb.jpg

post-3282-126835181188_thumb.jpg

post-3282-126835183579_thumb.jpg

Saw your post on the FISD too man... looks great. I think it'd make a good ANH or TD either. Your choice for sure! The TD sniper plate seems to be missing the little triangle on the bottom... but yeah, it's a great lookin' set of armor. Nice job! B)

Here's a close up of my knee plate to show what I'm talking about.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Needs some tweaking but looking good already..

don't know if it's already been mentioned but replace the shoulder straps with canvas ones too next to the other suggestions made ;)