Accurate neck seals...

Rolf

Hi there.

I just wanna hear you, where you got your neck seal from.

And if you like it, or have a nice link where to get a accurate one.

Here a few for sale:

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=storm+trooper+neck+seal&_sacat=0&_trksid=m270&_odkw=neck+seal&_osacat=0&bkBtn=

And this looks like to be the best one of them, and the same i have all ready (whit the 9 rings on):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Prop-Stormtrooper-Neck-Seal-Satin_W0QQitemZ180453012665QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a03d674b9#ht_1985wt_941

But looking at the screen used, it looks like there was a few more them 9.

Maybe 13... and it looks like it cut down to follow the neck/chin, so its higher in the back:

Posted Image

Cheers :)

Hey Rolf,

Mine is very similar to the ones on the links. It id made of plastic tubes covered with lycra and some fabric. Closed with velcro in the back.

It is fine I guess... but now I feel I should get a more accurate one. One like the ones in the picture and with back taller than the front. Would like to see and own one of those. I saw you put on sale a couple similar to that, but I was too slow. HEHEHE... And I sat at the FISD that those are not made anymore.

Wish I could find an accurate (hopefully affordable) neck seal...

Saludos.

Hey Rolf,

Mine is very similar to the ones on the links. It id made of plastic tubes covered with lycra and some fabric. Closed with velcro in the back.

It is fine I guess... but now I feel I should get a more accurate one. One like the ones in the picture and with back taller than the front. Would like to see and own one of those. I saw you put on sale a couple similar to that, but I was too slow. HEHEHE... And I sat at the FISD that those are not made anymore.

Wish I could find an accurate (hopefully affordable) neck seal...

Saludos.

Yeah i got two of them for sale, one too small, the other too big :D

They was pretty cool, but i also like to get one there are a bit more shiny too, like the ones in ANH...

The neck seal are no big deal i think, because you canĀ“t all most not see it whit the helmet on.

But i still like to get a nice one, one day too.

Cheers bro :)

I got my neck seal from Wyatt who made some all in one shirts with the next sewn on. I love it because it never comes untucked... which might not be a problem with good ones but it's something I see a lot of troopers have a problem with.

Here's a pic of me from the day I got it... this was a couple of years ago before I even had my first armor assembled!

I was also about 30+ lbs heavier here and had a beard. B)

Posted Image