Weathering Test

TK-607

Hi,

I'm new to this board and just want to say hello to all the dirty troopers out there . This board gave me alot of inspiration on several props I'm working on. Thanks alot!

So, back to topic...

Here are some shots of my old RT Mod Helmet which I've changed a while ago into a Sandtrooper. I used Woodland Scenic Colors and followed the weathering tutorial on TDH.

Posted Image

Here are some details:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I added some real sand by applying it with Hairspray. It holds ok but you can scratch it easily off.

I think by raising the Eyebrow Trim the helmet looks now a little bit "out of shape", didn't it?

It surely will look much better on my new TE armor. But I dunno if I have the guts to make it dirty... Not now .

Cheers,

TK-607

Greetings,

Welcome to the best **** job this side of the outer rim terrorities! Your bucket looks AWESOME. I'm sure that when you finally decide to take your talents to the next level, the TE armor will look GREAT! We'll be waiting for some photos of your entire duty-rig! Enjoy the journey. Take care & aloha.

Guns