Querstion about building a T-21

What do i need to build my own T-21 aside from PVC piping and some wood for the stock/main body shape. Ive seen the TK409 stuff...is that the best route? Are there found parts i could use? well i mean found parts to replicate the actual Lewis gun parts... Rubber rings or..?? thanks Troopers...and im glad to be back!

I used:

to the flask - boards 180 mm wide x 250 mm long x 40 mm thick.

On the barrel of PVC sewer pipe - 75 mm in diameter and 63 mm in diameter

To the core - to clean water pipes PVC 1 / 2 "- 21 mm outside diameter, and covers of electric conductors - rectangular 20 mm wide

The final result:

Posted ImagePosted Image

I used:

to the flask - boards 180 mm wide x 250 mm long x 40 mm thick.

On the barrel of PVC sewer pipe - 75 mm in diameter and 63 mm in diameter

To the core - to clean water pipes PVC 1 / 2 "- 21 mm outside diameter, and covers of electric conductors - rectangular 20 mm wide

The final result:

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/38c6bf0b35f1db99.html

I want one so bad! I suck at wood working though.

For the tube rings I have used car door rubbers. For the rubber sleeve I have used the inner tube of a bicycle..

The master was made in wood and pvc piping.

When assembled I added the brass swivels and slings.

and then it will look like this..

Posted Image

For the tube rings I have used car door rubbers. For the rubber sleeve I have used the inner tube of a bicycle..

The master was made in wood and pvc piping.

When assembled I added the brass swivels and slings.

and then it will look like this..

Posted Image

Hey Dutchy, how are you doing bro...

Excuse my ignorance but, what is that rubber sleeve you mentioned? Which part of the blaster, I mean.

Thx bro!

Saludos.

• 1 month later...

Hey Dutchy, how are you doing bro...

Excuse my ignorance but, what is that rubber sleeve you mentioned? Which part of the blaster, I mean.

Thx bro!

Saludos.

Sorry for my late reply Juan,

but I mean the rubber sleeve in front of the rubber rings..here you can see it..

Posted Image

cheers hermano!!

minor thread hijack here, but I've been looking at possibly making a T-21 at some point.

I'm lousy at wood working. I'm more likely to cut my thumb off than anything :lol: . Is there an existing way to get the stock and "gun" portions. Is there an airsoft rifle, bb gun, anything like that that people have seen that would match up?

Some google searching and I have found a partial answer, anyone have experience with these or the sellers? http://www.foxflier.com/lewis/

I think Fox Flier and Cushman paintball make vac formed versions of the T21. You might also want to contact Woodchuck a member on here who makes great wood versions of them.

I'm in the middle of my T-21 build tutorial as we speak. I already created a template for it (see BFG section) If you can wait a while, you can review it and see if it's something you can make yourself. It hasn't been that hard so far (knock on wood!).

I wouldn't go for the foxflier one but the Cushman's. I believe it is vac formed and the overall(complete) package is way better than the one foxflier offers because that still needs some modding, and the price quality setting is really good of the Cushman...

Some of the members have one..or had one. But nothing's compared to a good scratch build.. B)

Also bear in mind that weight can or could be a issue here because you will be carrying that bad boy all day when trooping..and then a few kgs/ pounds can make a difference

In the end it's up to you buddy.