my sandtrooper armor

TK9122

Looking good so far...

A couple of suggestions:

-Maybe you could ad an elastic from your shoulder bell and aroound your bicep. This would prevent the bell to pop up.

-Try and add some styrene or wahtever to your ab and back plates. Maybe even close them completely. This is a very common modification, so you can probably find a topic on how to do it either here, on the FISD, your garrisons forum or the legion forums...

-It looks like you have a fourth button on your ab plate painted black. You could remove it or painted white. 3 buttons is the deployment requirement, but just painting it white would make it look better already.

Weathering looks fine. I like the less is more approach better, but it is a matter of personal preferences.

Hope it helps Bro...

Saludos

yeah i know there is s a fourth ab button there its and fx kit so yea it has four just take that one off right ? and the elastic around the bicep got it i would still like to know from anyone else what do you think of my weathering ?

The overall effect looks good, its always hard to tell in photos. I am at the darker end of the scale, and it helps with photos, which we get involved in a lot with our troops. Weathering is personal, just look at as much of the resources available and ask yourself if you are happy with it.

Nick

Looks good for all I can see,

But is that a pouch on your rightside or a holster?

If it is a holster better replace it with a nice pouch buddy...

To add something to the comment of Iconoclasta, you can also get a modification kit for the 3 button ab configuration, solves it really easy and it will add that little bit extra to the whole.

Weathering looks good...in my experience the dark the weathering the better it is for pictures...most flash photography washes out all but the dark weathering leaving us looking uncommonly clean...otherwise very consistant throughout.